Monday, November 30, 2009

i'm still exhausted...

i had a really big day yesterday...i was christened! my Baptism day was really special, with warm weather and bright blue sunny skies, and a whole bunch of family from near and far who joined together to celebrate my admission into the Catholic Church. i couldn't have asked for a better day.

auntie leelee said i look like p-diddy in my outfit...whoever that is!

standing in front of the St. Joseph statue outside our church. get it?

my godparents and parents, apparently from shortest to tallest. what, were they trying to teach me a math lesson or something?

daddy's parents, nana and gramps:

mommy's parents, grandma tina and papa. and another math lesson:

i really almost slept the whole time! getting water poured on your head is tiring!

my cake. wish i could have tried it! maybe they'll freeze some so i can try it one day. what?!? they froze the top of their wedding cake for a year, what's the big deal?

thank you to all my family who made my day so special. as you can see below, you all made me very happy! i love you!

5 comments:

  1. Having you in our lives makes every day special. I look forward to seeing you every time I can and am always somewhat disappointed when it it time to go home. Looking forward to you getting to come and stay with us without the "rents". Boy will we have fun!

    Love, PAPA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey, you are in big trouble with ME as your spiritual guide! :)

    P.S. thanks for posting the pic of me with my chunky thighs. Great motivation for Auntie LeeLee to go on a diet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, to add to Papa's comment - What happens at Grandma and Papa's house, stays at Grandma and Papa's house:)

    Joey, you were such a good baby yesterday during your Baptism ceremony, and we were so happy to share in your special day. God blessed us all the day you were born.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joey, thank you so much for including us in your special day. I think I shared in it more than the others, as I also got "christened".

    Love,
    Aunt Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 2 month birthday Joey !! Hope you are recovering from your shots. We had such a great weekend with you - can't wait to see you at Christmas !! Love you so much - Nana & Gramps

    ReplyDelete