Tuesday, November 17, 2009

go cleveland!

this week was full of sports...and butts (to be explained later). i got to watch a lot of sports on tv with dad while mom rolled her eyes and kept asking when she could change the channel. the only thing she likes about sports is dressing me in the appropriate fan gear.

this week was also full of lots of errands. never did mom think that she would put on a dress to go to a garden store but she was so excited to finally leave the house! mom and dad even took me on my first trip to target and giant eagle, two places they say i will soon become very family with.

mom also attempted to put me in the baby bjorn, and with auntie jenna's help, was eventually successful. except she has me in it right now and let me tell you, i am pretty darn uncomfortable (hence the brevity of this post).

i said i'd explain butt time...and here it is. mom read that prolonged exposure to air will help dry my butt and get rid of this rash. one night, she asked dad to do 'butt time' (they have silly names for everything) and he didn't quite know what to do, so he improvised (see picture below). mom knew very well what the end result could be but wanted to let dad try it out his way. sure enough, dad decided the new name for the activity should be 'human urinal'; you can guess why :)


go browns!


go cavs! don't laugh at my baby booties ;)








2 comments:

  1. joey, i want to eat you and your scrawny legs right up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The booties definitely make the outfit, Joey:)
    Remember to tell Daddy, GO CLEVELAND!

    ReplyDelete