Sunday, November 1, 2009

happy hOWLoween!

so there were lots of accomplishments this week. most notably, i started using a pacifier (i love it!) and i lost all the hair on the top of my head. literally, one day i had hair, the next day i didn't!

on top of these milestones, i had the fortune of visiting the doctor again...yippee!(sarcasm) only to find out a have diaper rash and mom and dad were asked to concoct some mixture of aquaphor and maalox...don't ask. the good thing was, we found out i weigh 8 lbs 6 oz, which is more than 2 lbs greater than what i weighed when i left the hospital at 6 lbs 2 oz!

oh yeah...and i was supposedly allowed to venture outside the house as of yesterday...but mom and dad are so scared of the swine flu that the farthest i got was the backseat of mom's car as mom and dad took turns going into different places to run errands!

they did, however, let me visit auntie jenna (who i plan to call auntie jean, though she doesn't know it yet) and uncle gary at their house. and we also visited grandma tina and papa at their house as they passed out candy to the trick-or-treaters. i'm pretty sure i was the cutest trick-or-treater they saw though (pictures below)!

here are some pictures of the highlights of my week:

the first day i used a pacifier (note i still had some hair):


uncle andy visited me for the first time:


grandma tina and me:


papa and me (i know, mom dresses me funny):


more halloween clothes:


my halloween outfit, and i even posed for this picture..."up, up, and away!":


chillin' in my swing:


pumped to watch the bears play the browns...dad said it was the worst game of all time. me and mom couldn't care less!


dad playing school with me. mom does this everyday but dad has to work so he only gets to do it on the weekends...now if only i could get him to sing to me:


hopefully to come next week...my first bottle!!! stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. joey -- do you want to borrow some of auntie leelee's hair extensions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma Tina is a day late posting this, but Happy One Month, Joey! What a special little boy you are - I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joey,

    It was fun hanging out with you last night. Remember not to tell Mom and Dad about the hot chocolate that I put in your bottle or about the donuts that I put into the blender before I put them in the bottle.

    Let's keep it our secret,
    SSHHHHHH,
    Papa

    ReplyDelete