Sunday, October 25, 2009

this weekend was a HOOT!

just thought i'd share a little bit about my third full weekend here in this world. it was jam-packed; we did so much that i slept for almost 5 hours straight two nights in a row (let's hope tonight goes just as well!). let's not talk about the night before that though...i thought mom and dad were going to go crazy because that night i cried for 5 hours straight!

anyway, yesterday we had a big pasta dinner with all my grandparents, mom and dad, and uncle eric. it looked and smelled really good but i just wanted to sleep through the whole thing!

today, i went for a walk with mom, dad, nana, gramps, and charley. again, i slept through the whole thing (notice a trend here?). we took some pics to capture the moment ;)

me, nana, and gramps...


me, mom, and dad...

after our walk, charley and i were tired, even though i slept through the whole walk...

good thing i woke up just in time for the bears to play the bengals, dad and uncle eric's favorite teams! dad told me to "look tough" for this picture...it's pretty hard to look tough though when you are wearing clothes that say "little pumpkin" on them!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like thaat thing around Joey's neck is choking him...much like the Bears choked when playing Cincy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 3 weeks, Joey. Papa Z and I had so much fun helping you celebrate Nana's birthday. Get ready to dress up this weekend for your very first Halloween! A little warning for your future Halloweens - hide your candy from your mommy - she has a huge sweet tooth!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Look tough" -- ha ha ha.

    P.S. nice outfit, Joey. Someone awfully nice must have bought it for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We loved spending the weekend with you Joey - best birthday I ever had !! Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anon- "that thing" around my neck is called a bib. And my neck is so skinny there's no way it could choke me! GO BEARS!

    ReplyDelete