Monday, October 19, 2009

OWL these pictures are of ME!

for those of you whom i have yet to meet, i thought i'd post some pictures of me since my first day here.

unfortunately, mom and dad have been busy feeding me and changing diapers, and most of the pictures are at my grandma tina's house and in my auntie leelee's twitter account ;) but let me show you some of the pictures that mom and dad have had time to take of me!

my first minutes of life...

my comfy outfit in the hospital...

my first day home...mom and dad were being silly and wanted to see how small i looked in my new crib...

my first ride in my new stroller...they really bundled me up!

just yesterday...my mom made me show you this because it's her favorite outfit and my dad made me show you because i was wearing his favorite hat. go yankees! (turn your head, i am still learning how to work this blog thing.)

2 comments:

  1. Joey, I see that you're bringing M.C. Hammer pants back. Cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey - You look adorable in every picture. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete