Sunday, October 18, 2009

i love OWL this attention!

hi, world!

it's me, joey. joey andolina.

nice to meet you!

my mom and dad told me to start this blog for all my friends and family who don't get to see me a lot. (i mean, i can't even talk yet and i'm writing a blog.)

i was a little guy when i was born (6 lbs., 11 oz., 18.25 in.), but i'm getting bigger and bigger every day. i'm already up to 7 lbs., 2 oz. and a whole inch longer after being home for only two weeks!

(btw, this place called "home" is pretty cool. we have a great view of downtown cleveland from our roof!)

dad's already got me cheering for the yankees and the bears (and something called a fantasy football league), and mommy is dressing me in owl outfits almost every day.

mom and dad are pretty funny too. so far, their best joke is when they say my poopy diapers smell like soft pretzels. maybe that's because mommy ate so many of them when i was in her belly!

daddy goes back to work tomorrow, so things are going to be interesting around here. come back soon for an update!

xoxo -
joey

No comments:

Post a Comment