Friday, November 5, 2010

october fun...

october was a busy month. mostly because i keep my mom and dad busy chasing after me. i have learned to get into everything. what mom and dad thought was a lot before was nothing...and i am pretty sure i have more in store for them ;)

we did a lot of fun stuff in october, but right after my 12 month doctor appointment, when mom told the doctor i wasn't doing a lot of the things she expected me to be doing, i started doing them! i'm tricky...i did them all within a week! so now, i am an expert at 'so big', clapping (especially when prompted with 'if you're happy and you know it'), waving (in my own laid back, chillaxin' way), doing high five, and even pointing to my belly when asked. mom wasn't really worried that i wasn't doing these things, because she knows how focused i've been on both my fine and gross motor skills, but she is definitely entertained that i can do them. all while NOT forgetting how to "dancey, dancey", still one of my favorite things to do (she says i learned my love for dancing from her).

i also graduated from swimming class and started taking kindermusik, which is all sorts of fun. and just last week, nina and i started to go to storytime too, a pasttime that we hope our moms will keep up.

life is good! here are some pics from our fun:

at the pumpkin patch. can you tell i was hot? it was 80 degrees that day...

at the Great Pumpkin Party...in the South Chagrin Reservation...little did mom know that she was going to get a trip to Aurora Premium Outlets out of it!

pre-trick or treating at Nina's house for Chiliween...

my outfit change, dad's idea, to Run DMC...

some trick or treat action...next year i'll even get to eat some!





2 comments:

  1. We love all your outfits Joey - wish we could have seen you up close and personal ! Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving ! Everyone is anxious to see you ! Love you SO MUCH !!!!
    Nana & Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. October is definitely Joey's month - so much fun for such a little boy. I hear December is a lot of fun, too:)

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete