Sunday, August 22, 2010

i'm a big boy now!








don't i look like such a big boy in all of these pictures? the proof is in the pudding! (ps i don't know what that means, and since mom says she is 'figurative language-challenged', she doesn't really know what it means either).


anyway, mom says it's a good thing that i am getting to be such a big boy...because she says i am going to be a big brother! i don't know what that means either, but i am pretty sure she does!


she's been acting pretty funny all summer and hasn't been herself. remember how she had plans to blog more often once her work ended? well, she also had plans to cook dinner every night, take me to the zoo a lot and to go swimming, wash all the windows in the house, and help daddy do some of his weekly chores.


none of that happened. she tried really hard to play with me and chase me around every day, but she also took naps every time i did!!!


anyway, even though i don't really know what being a big brother means, i have a feeling i am going to learn pretty quickly. mommy's belly is getting bigger and bigger, so i think maybe it has something to do with that...stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Joey - You are going to have so much fun with your new little brother or sister (my bet is sister). You know how you love playing with Nina? Well, it will be like that only ALL day EVERY day! Wow! Papa and I are so happy and excited for you and mommy and daddy!!! Love you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Big Brother Joey! I'm so excited to see this announcement. My mommy says that I'm the one and only so can I borrow you and your sib when I need friends to play with? ;-)

    Love, Nattie

    ReplyDelete