Saturday, April 3, 2010

happy 6 month birthday, joey!


joey,

i thought i'd take a quick minute to write on your blog and wish you a happy half-year birthday! i cannot put into words how much joy you have already brought to me. the last 6 months have been some of the best of my life :) you warm my heart each morning when I see your bright eyes and hear your squeals and giggles, and each evening when I pick you up from Grandma Tina and Papa's house and you play "mommy, i don't see you".

i had no idea how absolutely wonderful motherhood would be, and it's all because of you!

oh, and your dad says "ditto" (lol). maybe in the next 6 months, we can get your dad to help you post a blog entry!!!! (lol again; mommy likes to help you!)

i love you so very, very much.
mommy

4 comments:

  1. Happy 6 month b-day, Joey! It was so cool meeting you last week - you are a fun guy to be around and I can't wait until I am older and we can really start to play together! Can you teach me how to squeal? That sounded cool! Love, Nattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey - You are a very special little boy and I love spending time with you (as does Papa). A smile from you makes my day complete - I love you! Happy six-month birthday:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy half birthday, Joey!! Or, as you would say, "baah bah bah bah bah bah bah." :)

    xoxo -
    Zia Lisa/Auntie LeeLee (what are you gonna call me?!?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were sooo happy to spend your 6 month birthday with you Joey !!! You are doing a really good job training Mommy and Daddy - keep up the good work ! Even though we can't see you as often as we would like - we send our love every day !! Lots of love always, Nana & Gramps

    ReplyDelete