Saturday, March 6, 2010

nothing clever, just some pictures...

mom got a little camera-happy in the last few days...


a little hat-happy, too:


dad, on the other hand, got a little nap-happy (who am i kidding, he's always up for a good nap):


mom tried to put this hat on me when i left the hospital, just days old. it finally fits me!


and she can't get enough of it. while i can't get enough of my fingers!

dad took the next picture of me to show how i turn in my crib 360 degrees during the night. and i am really nosy now and had to turn my head to see what he was doing. boy, is my neck flexible!

mom's new favorite pic of me:


more crazy hat/hand pics:



2 comments:

  1. Love your hat, Joey. Have a hunch you will be wearing it often if mommy has her way:) Looks like you are starting to enjoy having all these pictures taken - I know Papa and I enjoy looking at them.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Srsly... can you BE any cuter, Joey?

    Thank goodness you take after your godmother.

    ReplyDelete